MEALS IN MOTION
Meals in Motion is a ministry that provides groceries to individuals and families who may be struggling through a challenging season in life. We believe in meeting the practical needs that people have as much as we are able, and Meals in Motion is one of those vehicles to share the love of God with people.
This ministry is not just for our church family, if you have friends or neighbors who are struggling, invite them to our monthly distributions – and invite them to church as well! Here is our distribution schedule:
Our schedule is as follows
· The 3rd full weekend of each month (if the first weekend is split between the end of a month and the beginning of a new one, the following weekend would be the first full weekend).
Puyallup and South Hill campuses
· Saturday nights following our 6pm service
· Sunday mornings following our 9am service
Bonney Lake campus:
· Sunday mornings following our 10am service
We strive to keep consistency in our distribution weekends, however there are occasional weekends when this schedule may adjust without notice. Here are some adjustments to note:
· March – no Saturday night distribution at Puyallup campus
· April – all distributions will be moved up a week to April 13 & 14 due to Easter
For more information about the ministry please contact us: Meals in Motion questions: email@example.com